Business Practices Advisory Committee - (BPAC)
The Business Practices Advisory Committee is committed to identify, create, study and promote effective methods of doing business that improve the profitability and operations of our union of finishing contractors.
Take Part in The Survey That Will Save You Money
- Negotiate instead of litigate disputes.
- Identify and share common factors that affect productivity in all jobs.
- Achieve early resolution without filing claims.
- Data to support claims without expense of engaging consultants or attorneys.
- Participants receive the results at no additional cost.
- Project and contractor names are confidential and will not be distributed.
The survey results from hundreds of jobs performed by FCA contractors will be compiled by Dr. Gerald H. Williams’ firm, Construction Research, Inc. Dr. Williams says this study provides the key “entitlement” element for negotiating changes and that there are factors common to all trades.
Easy-to-Use Click and Submit Form
Download Labor Productivity Survey
Simply complete three surveys (one for a project that went well, one that didn't turn out well, and one for a project that was mediocre), and then fax your completed surveys back to the FCA office. It's that easy!
Click here to download the Business Practice Advisory Committee's FCA Model Delinquency Collections Procedures, and FCA Model Employer Audit Procedures.