Government Relations Advisory Committee
The FCA Government Relations Advisory Committee is a group of contractor professionals assembled to assist FCA in its government relations efforts.
- Co-Committee Chairman: , PDCA of Hawaii, Kailua, HI
- Co-Committee Chaiman: , R.W. Vandegraft Painting & Decorating, Normal, IL
- FCA Staff Liaison to the Committee:
Join the conversation! Get LinkedIn to the FCA Government Relations Advisory Committee's group.
- Government Shutdown Update, October 1, 2013
- Fiscal Cliff Tax Package, January 1, 2013
- ACA Tax Effect on FCA Contractors
- SCOTUS Decision on Affordable Care Act
- FCA Campaign Contributions 2012
Check out past issues of FCA's Legislative Update, updates on legislative activity affecting FCA contractors. The updates provide valuable information intended to help ensure FCA members know what's happening in their national governments.