The 2019 FCA International Leadership Council will be returning to Chicago next May!
Stay tuned for more information as the event nears.
In the meantime, see below for presentations and a recap of the 2018 event, which was held in Huntington Beach, CA.
From May 9-12, over 200 attendees gathered in Huntington Beach, CA to network, share best practices and learn. Here are some of the presentations and photos from the event!
- Sexual Harassment in the Construction Industry - by Penny Phillips, Felhaber Larson
- Legislative Update - by Mike Oscar, FCA International
- Public Private Partnerships: Influence and Impact - by Kevin LaRue, FCA International
- FCA International CREST and Industry Awards
- CLRC Market Share Update - Carey Peters, Construction Labor Research Council