An Event Created for Finishing Contractors
The FCA International Leadership Council is the only event in North America created specifically for finishing contractors. FCA members gather to build relationships, network with their peers and gain valuable knowledge that helps their businesses.
The 2017 FCA International Leadership Council was FCA's most-attended event to date, with over 200 leaders converging in Chicago to learn, share, network and celebrate 20 years of FCA International.
Thursday, May 18
- Compare Your Company to Best Contractors in North America Self-Evaluation Workshop: by Richard Voreis, CEO of Consulting Collaborative
Friday, May 19
- Mental Health & Suicide Prevention: by Bob Swanson
- 2017 FCA Government Relations Update: by Mike Oscar, FCA's Director of Legislative Affairs
- The International Painters and Allied Trades Industry Pension Fund Update: by Mike McNally, FCA Legal Counsel
- Dollars and Cents - Making Sense of the Dollars: by Carey Peters, Executive Director of the CLRC
Saturday, May 20
- Learning to be Heard: by Dennis Doran