Legislative Fly-in on Pension Reform - Nov. 19 in Washington D.C.
Government Relations Advisory Committee
The FCA Government Relations Advisory Committee is a group of contractor professionals assembled to assist FCA in its government relations efforts. Contact your committee leadership to get involved:
- Co-Chaiman: , R.W. Vandegraft Painting & Decorating, Normal, Illinois
- Co-Chairman: , New Jersey Glass & Metal Contractors Association, Fairfield, New Jersey
- FCA Legislative Affairs Director, , Gray & Oscar, LLC, Washington, D.C.
- FCA Staff Liaison to the Committee: , FCA Director of Operations, Illinois
Join the conversation! Get LinkedIn to the FCA Government Relations Advisory Committee's group.
Committee Approved Legislative Priorities for 2015:
- Nation’s Infrastructure Investment (Highway Bill)
- Comprehensive tax reform
- Permanent relief for multiemployer defined benefit plans
- Preventing the misclassification of employees as independent contractors
- Comprehensive immigration reform
- Opposing efforts to modify, suspend, or repeal Davis Bacon Act
- Supporting bid listing on federal construction projects
- Ensuring timely and prompt payment to FCA contractors
- Multiemployer Pension Reform Composite Plan, July 2015
- Multiemployer Pension Reform Update, May 2015
- Davis-Bacon & Prevailing Wage Issue Sheet, May 2015
- Transportation Infrastructure Investment Update, May 2015
- Government Shutdown Update, October 1, 2013
- Fiscal Cliff Tax Package, January 1, 2013
- ACA Tax Effect on FCA Contractors
- SCOTUS Decision on Affordable Care Act
Check out past issues of FCA's Legislative Update, updates on legislative activity affecting FCA contractors. The updates provide valuable information intended to help ensure FCA members know what's happening in their national governments.