The purpose of FCA's Safety Advisory Committee is to promote a safety culture and proactive environment, and to provide leadership in the development, implementation, education and involvement in safety by:
- Promoting continuous safety improvement through training and education in compliance with federal, state, and local safety and health regulations as well the latest professional practices.
- Providing a forum to address concerns, issues, policies, procedures and projects that impact health and safety performance.
- Providing tactical support for safety and occupational health strategies, resources, policy development and consultation services.
- Improving communications on safety issues, especially conditions relevant to our industries.
- Encouraging FCA members to take an active role in safety and empowering them to identify and correct unsafe conditions and promote safe behavior.
- Acknowledging FCA members for safety achievements.
Safety Advisory Executive Committee