As FCA International comes across information and articles of interest related to important aspects of the collective bargaining process, we will make them available to our members here. Please browse what we have on file.
We encourage you to submit similar information to us to share with everyone. Email us with your submittal and we will post it.
The Construction Labor Research Council (CLRC) is the industry's most comprehensive source of construction labor cost and related information for use in better understanding and administering labor and its cost. Focusing on the union sector, CLRC data and analyses facilitate informed decision making. Information provided by CLRC is accurate, timely, objective and recognized and respected throughout the construction industry. (Click here to research archived CLRC reports.)
- CLRC Settlements Report - December 2015
- CLRC Settlements Report - September 2015
- CLRC Settlements Report - June 2015
- CLRC Settlements Report -- December 2012
- CLRC Settlements Report -- September 2012
- Wage and Benefit Settlements -- 2012
- Construction Labor Rate Trends and Outlook -- 2012
Labor Management Reports
One of the top-of-mind questions for all unionized contractors is how to be competitive and to sustain and regain market share. Industry expert Mark Breslin, who has spent the bulk of his professional career representing union construction contractors, offers some approaches in the articles below. Breslin is a frequent speaker at the LMCI's Finishing Industries Forum; topics range from what's wrong with the current state of labor-management relations to what we all can do to put the industry back on track.
- Rank & File Codes of Conduct: Changing the Union Workplace
- Culture for Market Recovery
- Organizing: An Analysis of Options and Alternatives
- Strategic Alliances, Consolidation & Mergers
- Breeding Alpha Dogs: The Supervision ROI
- Davis-Bacon Act: A Summary Guide
- Getting Paid in Troubled Times: Important Contractual Issues
- FCA Legal Opinion: Contractor Liability Under IUPAT Top Workplace Performance Plan