GlassCon Global VE-Glass Expo VE a Success!
GlassCon Global VE-Glass Expo VE was held Sept. 9-10, and proved to be the next best thing when you can't hold a physical conference. Attendees from all over the world logged on to take part in the all new virtual experience that digitally recreated the in-person conference experience.
Event Coverage from U.S. Glass Magazine:
- "GlassCon Global VE-Glass Expo VE Focuses on Industry Trends and Innovation"
- "Fabricators and Suppliers Share Dos and Don’ts When Buying Machinery"
- "GlassCon Global VE-Glass Expo VE Proves Next Best Thing to Being There"
- "TransAtlantic Debate Panelists Discuss the Glass Industry’s Role in Impacting Climate Change"
- "GlassCon Global VE-Glass Expo VE Keynote Addresses Glass’ Place in a Sustainable Future"
GlassCon Global is a technical conference that brings together every facet of the architectural glass and glazing industry to drive innovation in glass technology. Hosted every other year, the event provides excellent educational and networking opportunities, and it fosters discussions that help drive the industry forward.
GlassCon Global is hosted by FCA Conferences, LLC (FCA's event organizing entity) and administered by FCA International. Its inaugural event was held in Philadelphina in July of 2014. Now with three successful events, GlassCon has developed a reputation as one of the glass industry's must-attend events.