Contractors and Association Leaders Help Build a Better Future at the 2019 FCA International Leadership Council
Contractor and association leaders throughout North America converged in Boston from May 15-18 for the 2019 FCA International Leadership Council. It was a busy two-and-a-half days for attendees, as they networked with their peers, took part in regional and trade forums to discuss issues specific to their businesses, learned about ways to enhance their businesses through technology, found out about some innovative workforce initiatives and much more!
- Actuarial Update on the IPAT Pension Plan | Presented by Mandy Notaristefano, Principal at The McKeogh Company
- Legislative Update | Presented by Mike Oscar, FCA Legislative Director
- FCA 2.0 | Presented by Anthony Darkangelo, CEO of FCA International
- Pledge to America's Workers | Presented by Mike Oscar, FCA Legislative Director
- Helmets to Hardhats | Presented by Darrell Roberts, Executive Director of Helmets to Hardhats
- Industry Awards and CREST Awards presentation | Presented by FCA International (CREST Awards sponsored by Sherwin-Williams)
Thank You for Your Support!
The FCA International Leadership Council would not have been so successful without the support of our industry partners who recognize the value in engaging the FCA community.