Hilton Palacio del Rio | March 11-14
An event by contractors for contractors
Click here to download the Schedule of Events for the 2020 FCA International Leadership Council!
Presentations and Resources
- 3M - Construction & Home Improvement Markets Division | by Bill Carnel, 3M
- Ascend Robotics - Safe, Flexible Robotics for Dynamic Environments | by David Askey, Ascend and Tony Bochniak, Ascend
- Cybersecurity for Contractors - What You Need to Know About Cyber Threats & Social Media Attacks (PowerPoint) | by Steve Yoch, Felhaber Larson
- Cybersecurity for Contractors - What Contractors Need to Know (White Paper) | by Steve Yoch, Felhaber Larson
- Developing High Performance Leaders | by Eric Parker, Combat Psychology Specialist
- DeWalt Product Innovations - DCE 800 20V Max* Cordless Drywall Sander | by Phil Bolton, DeWalt
- Elite Performance During Chaos & Critical Stress | by Eric Parker, Combat Psychology Specialist
- Finisher's Guide to Tech Contracts (video presentation) | by Chad Pearson, Plexxis
- Finisher's Guide to Tech Contracts (PowerPoint)| by Chad Pearson, Plexxis
- Graco - New Industry Technology & Innovation | by Dan Johnson, Graco and Bob Gunderson, Graco
- Health of the Finishing Industry | by Bob Swanson
- How to Use Content to Build and Keep Relationships with Customers | by Hilary Marsh, Content Company
- IPAT Pension Plan - Actuarial Update | by Mandy Notaristefano, the McKeogh Company
- FCA Industry & CREST Awards
- Legislative and Regulatory Issues Impacting Signatory Contractors | by Mike Oscar, FCA International
- Sherwin-Williams - Product Innovation and Digital Tools | by Antonietta Trunzo, Sherwin-Williams
- Wages, Workers and Winning Scoreboards | by Carey Peters, Construction Labor Research Council
SAVE THE DATE - NEXT YEAR'S ILC IN HAWAII!
The FCA International Leadership Council is headed to Hawaii's Turtle Bay Resort in March 10-13, 2021!
Thank You for Your Support!
The FCA International Leadership Council would not have been so successful without the support of our industry partners who recognize the value in engaging the FCA community.