The FCA Government Relations Advisory Committee is a group of contractor professionals assembled to assist FCA in its government relations efforts.
Contact your committee leadership to get involved:
- Co-Chairman, Ken Ober, Elite Painting, Peoria, Illinois
- Chairman, Bernard Gingras, New Jersey Glass & Metal Contractors Association, Glen Rock, New Jersey
- FCA Legislative Affairs Director, Mike Oscar, Gray & Oscar, LLC, Washington, D.C.
- FCA Staff Liaison to the Committee, Jon Lee, FCA Director of Operations, Illinois
Click here to join the team and help drive your industry forward.
Click here to learn about FCA's legislative fly-ins to Washington D.C.
Committee Approved Legislative Priorities for 2019 (in alphabetical order):
- Bid Listing on Federal Construction Projects
- Government Regulations on our Industry
- Identify Grant Opportunities
- Immigration Reform
- Misclassification of Employees
- Multiemployer Pension Reform
- Nation’s Infrastructure Investment (Highway Bill)
- Oil and Gas industry
- Opposing Efforts to Modify, Suspend, or Repeal Davis Bacon Act
- Prompt Payment
- Public Private Partnerships
- Repeal of the ACA’s Cadillac Tax
- Trade Deals